Here's a run-down on some of things that I have either said out loud to myself or thought.
1. I wish I were a compulsive cleaner. I have a feeling that perhaps my dear darling husband wouldn't mind if I was a tad compulsive about clutter, bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, laundry. But I'm not. I'm perfectly fine with piles on my counter (at least there's only one!), and my desk completely covered with coupons and notes (my desk closes up!). And laundry, once one of my pepeeves, now I am absolutely unfazed by piles of clean clothes folded and not put away all over the house. However, it does bother me, kind of. Just not enough to make me all Sissy Spacek from "Blast from the Past" with rubber gloves and sofa plastic.
2. I am surprised by how thick a Chick-fil-A Peppermint Milkshake is on carpet. My dear second born spilled hers back before Christmas and I am just now trying to clean it. Ugh. I think a visit to Danny's may be in order. Or Cobblestone. Yeah, Cobblestone. They have Dunkin Donuts... :)
3. Dude. The Murad free sample is run out. I'm so bummed. I've wanted to try their line but don't want to splurge on it myself.
4. Curse you, Jillian Michaels. Curse you. (Not really. I hope you get to know Jesus. But your workouts are going to be the death of me. Or maybe the skinny of me...)
5. I think Kate and Sawyer are a much better match then Kate and Jack. It's like Kate and Jack are trying to be something they just are not. In a sad way, Sawyer and Kate are equals and Jack is just a little too good for Kate. It's like Jack is slumming for Kate.
6. I have been watching too much Lost. (Instead of cleaning, or putting away laundry...)