Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shoes to Own

I came across this list while wasting some time reviewing my favorite blogs. One of them is Manolo's Shoe Blog. (It's not authored by Manolo Blahnik, but I think the writer may be a bit delusional-I love it!) Manolo linked to this other great site called The Thoughtful Dresser where she describes all the types of shoes a woman owns.

I have several of these pairs of shoes. I do not own all of them, since I am on a pretty limited budget (like no budget at all for shoes), but I can identify with the "hoping the [fashion trend inserted here] will come back in style" types.

Please notice the comments section in which crocs are not okay, even if they are cute and flip flops are only for the beach and for people who live within 5 miles of the beach.

No comments: