Thursday, March 6, 2008

March Madness

It is madness out there. I'm not usually all that fond of March Madness because I'm not a huge college basketball fan. I like Basketball, but I prefer the pros. That is, unless, THE SUNDEVILS are in the mix!

For the first time in a long time, ASU might just make the tourney. I can't believe it, but they're 8-8! And then, there's the Wildcats from Northern Mexico. They may not make it at all, for the first time in 23 years.

Of course, UofA will probably be invited to the NCAA tournament. They are like the Notre Dame of College Football, they get invited because of what they represent, in UofA's case a long-standing tradition of winning seasons and a legendary coach.

So, it's madness all the way around. But for me, GO DEVILS!!!!

4 comments:

chandy said...

Northern Mexico? Huh? Ouch!

Jessie said...

Well, of course, no offense to you, Dear Chandy. You know how I feel about Tucson, well, specifically, the UofA.

chandy said...

I understand...I know how you Devils like to stir things up ;)

I have heard of my dear school often referred to as UC-Tucson...

Ashley Bartley said...

"Give em' hell Devils!!!"