Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankgoodness for Rock Band!

Seriously, Rock Band totally rocks and I'm proud to say that I have now attained a consistent Medium level. Oh yeah, mediocrity. It's basically my station in life. How many people can say their life skills are equal to their talent level on Rock Band? Not expert, but good. Well, that's me.

In any case, we had a totally awesome (can't help pick up the rocker-lingo) weekend with my brothers and sister-in-law, and the most adorable nephew in the world. Together we introduced our parents to the world of fake instruments and rock-star status.

All I can say is that I've got a fever and the remedy is more cowbell...

2 comments:

Shelly said...

LMBO! My mother, bless her heart just purchased this for their Wii and since we now reside with them, I can officially say I'm am a Rock Band addict. It has been a much needed distraction in my life and I can NOT get enough of it. I can't sing for beans but heck if I can't belt em out on rock band. Go figure. Anyway, I'm right there with ya! Go us with our wanna be rock star bad selves!

The Maid said...

LOL You are a riot!

I NEED more cowbell too!

(Have you seen that shirt?)

Oh man, it might just end up under your Christmas tree! LOL

The Maid (my word verification was messi...how appropriate for the Maid)