Saturday, August 22, 2009

Quick Thank You!

I just want to thank all the ladies of my book club for throwing me a baby book shower. It was so wonderful and touching. I got some of those great childhood favorites and I am thrilled to read them with my girls and with our future son.

I love you ladies so much. I am always refreshed and energized when I go to book club.

God has brought together a terrific bunch of ladies who love books and conversation. I feel like I have bosom buddies. Or what did Anne of Green Gables call it? Kindred spirits? I can't remember right now. Oh well.

Love you all.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I heartily agree--connecting with the book club group has been one of the greatest blessings of living in Phoenix--KINDRED SPIRITS WE ARE!!!

D.L. White said...

You're so very welcome! And I concur - I feel so blessed to be a part of the bookclub! :) I look forward to it every month! :)