Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Meatloaf So Good You'll Want to Smack the Person Next to You

You think I'm exaggerating?  But I'm not.  (I also just spelled exaggerating correctly, first try!)

I found this little gem on Pioneer Woman's site and I'm not lying, it's AMAZING.

The meatloaf is so good that you will literally lick the bowl or plate.  Not that I would ever do that, but you might.  I mean, after all, licking our feeding dishes is the only thing that separates us from dogs.  Okay, that's an exaggeration.

The secret?  Bacon.

(Did you just hear Angels sing?  I did.)

Bacon wrapped seasoned meat with ketchup/brown sugar/mustard glaze.  This would be my Death Row meal.

Here's P-dub's picture.

Meatloaf...mmmmmmmmmm...


1 comment:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

I will just have to trust you on that until we are done nursing over here...

When I read: "a beautiful meat mixture bound together with bread and eggs and made delicious with Parmesan and seasonings" I knew I was toast and stopped reading...

Someday, someday I will make my husband a very happy man because he is sure that bacon makes EVERYTHING taste better.