Monday, December 3, 2007

Insomnia

I can't sleep tonight. I should be out like a light but here it is, 3:30 am and I am awake. We just got back from Riverside tonight, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and still I can't get back to sleep.

I took some Sudafed to clear up my ears and help with my drainage, and then I took some Tylenol PM. I think maybe I shouldn't mix those drugs again. The Sudafed already has a bit of an 'upper' effect and it may adversely work with the Tylenol. Oh well.

So, anyways, I thought I would get out of bed and post. We went out to CA for the wedding of one of Erik's really good friends; he was a groomsman. The wedding was a traditional Catholic wedding. Wow! What an experience! A lot of sitting/standing and responses, almost all of which I had no idea what to say. Well, at least I know The Lord's Prayer, I got to participate in that. Also, I took communion. I didn't know if I was supposed to or not, but I thought, why not? I believe in the taking of communion. I am glad for the experience and some of it was really neat.

I was happy to be back though. I love being home with my family. Unfortunately, though, I was looking forward to a good night's sleep, but yeah, that hasn't happened. I keep dreaming that I'm watching The Office. As much as I love that show, not being able to shut my mind off isn't so much fun.

2 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

hope you're sleeping better and warding off the great sickness...

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I would LOVE to dream of watching the Office! We watched 2 shows tonight on TBS..."very funny."