Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tonal Issues

It has recently been bugging me that perhaps I am a bit on the blunt side. Perhaps 'a bit' is an understatement. In any case, I wanted to apologize for being rude in speech.

I do not retract any of the opinions in which I have shared on my blog, but I am sorry that my tone is that which turns people away. My biggest regret is that since I share in the promise of Christ by being one of the body of Christ, I may turn seekers away from Him with such rudeness. Please accept my apology and know that I will try, in the future, to phrase my opinions in such away that the manner of speech is not offensive. (Realizing, of course, that my opinions will most likely continue to offend. That I do not apologize for.)

1 comment:

The Maid said...

I would hope this is not in any way because of my "debate" with you. :) I believe it is healthy to challenge one another and I think you, as the blog owner, should be able to blog to your own delight. I understand not wanting to offend the seeker, that is admirable. You have a heart of gold and I appreciate you.

Thanks for the interesting reads...and the concern for the readers.

Now get back on your soapbox and blog your conscience! :)

Becky, the maid.
Oh, and I feel you...I would not want to offend with my bluntness either...and for that I apologize to you and your readers as well....and I stand by my opinions and convictions as do you. We can rock the world together sister!