Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update to Buyer's Remorse

So, I finally got around to returning the jellies to Old Navy that mentioned a couple of weeks ago. Here's a basic account of what happened this morning.

Me: Hi, I need to return these jellies.
ON: Okay, you can go pick out something else and exchange it.
Me: Actually, I'm really frustrated with the quality of these shoes, as this is the second time I've had to exchange the pink pair. So, I would like store credit.
ON: Alright, I can do that but unfortunately, the computer will only let me send you the credit in the mail.
Me: Really? Okay, thanks.
I couldn't believe it! Their crappy shoes and I have to wait 10 days for them to send me my money!

Crappy shoes. Crappy return policy! At least it's not as bad as Target, you know?

1 comment:

The Maid said...

Target sucks.

I hate them.

I hate that their customer service department for the credit card I have with them is outsourced to India.

Do you know how hard it is to talk to those people?

UGH!